How to Find The Best Trust Litigation Attorney in California
During these hard times, we know it’s vitally important to save time, money, peace of mind, and receive the highest of top quality counsel!
Hess-Verdon is one of the highest top-quality counsel that cares and fights for your legal needs.
Our managing partners have practiced law for over 30+ years. We have deep court experience, and after 3000+ clients throughout our tenure, you will receive in-depth knowledge in trust & estates, business, and real estate matters.
For a limited time, we are offering a 2nd opinion case evaluation. Feel free to call, and our helpful staff will set you up with one of our specialized attorneys.
How to Find The Best Trust Litigation Attorney in Orange County, CA.
Serving as a trustee over a trust or estate is a serious role. You are responsible for controlling the Trust’s property, finances, and other essential assets in this role. Perhaps one of the most important jobs a trustee has is to impartially administer the Trust amongst beneficiaries as directed by the Trustor while adhering to legal ethics. With so many different responsibilities, there are instances in which a trustee may slip up and expose themselves to liability. Also, disputes with beneficiaries can complicate matters. Whatever the issue might be, it’s crucial to have a skilled trust lawyer on your side to make sure you are protected.
Why Should You Hire A Trust Litigation Attorney?
Have you been accused of breach of fiduciary duty? Or perhaps a significant dispute has arisen over the administration of a trust or probate estate. It’s in your best interest to seek help from an experienced trust litigation attorney in such cases. As a trustee, you will be held personally liable for any mistakes and accusations that are made against you. Often, disputes lead to litigation in which you could face severe legal penalties. Hiring a good team of trust litigation attorneys to advise you and work in your best interests is imperative.
How To Find the Best Orange County Trust Litigation Attorney
Are you looking for a trust litigation lawyer in the Orange County area? When it comes to the practice of Trust and estates, it can be difficult finding an attorney that’s experienced in handling your specific issues.
Here are some tips when selecting a trust litigation attorney. (Meet the Hess-Verdon team)
● Check out the lawyer’s website to determine if they have expertise in estate law, specifically trust litigation.
● Google the lawyer’s name or law firm to see if you can find any other information regarding their reputation or skill.
● The attorney you hire should be in good standing. You can contact the California state bar association to make sure that they are appropriately licensed to practice.
● Don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you want.
Schedule A Consultation
Of course, the best way to determine whether you’ve found the right trust litigation attorney for your case is to sit down and talk to a few of them. You can request an initial consultation. During this consultation, you will be able to:
● Discuss the details of your case or the matter you require legal help in resolving—this the perfect opportunity to see if they have expertise in trust litigation.
● You’ll get a good sense of their communication skills and see how well you click with them professionally. Meeting in person is very important because you’ll want to be sure that they can meet your needs.
● Find out who will be working on your case. You should expect the attorney you hire to delegate a large portion of their work to lawyers they have working for them. Find out just how involved they’ll be with your case. You’ll need to have confidence in the entire legal team.
Hess-Verdon & Associates Is The Best Trust Litigation Attorney in Orange County
With over thirty years of experience in successfully handling all types of trust and estate cases, we can rightfully say that we are the best trust litigation attorneys in Orange County. Here at Hess-Verdon &Associates, we are known for our aggressive legal representation, which has helped us obtain our clients’ best outcomes. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff works hard to enforce the rights of a trustee. Let us make your job a bit easier.
Contact us today to discuss your trust litigation case.
ARE YOU A TRUSTEE?
As a trustee or co-trustee of a trust, there are many trustee duties and responsibilities. There are many steps involved in the trust administration process, and one has to mitigate any trust litigation disputes that can lead to a breach of fiduciary duty. If you are a trustee, we made it easy for you to find answers that come up time and time again from other trustees.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call our trust litigation attorneys at 949-706-7300.
After 30+ years of trust and estate litigation, we are one of California's leading trust and estate litigation law firms.
Below are some topics that other trustees have found helpful, and feel free to contact us anytime.
NEED A SECOND OPINION?
Hess-Verdon is ready to help you today.
Trust Dispute Litigation Law Firm
About Hess-Verdon & Associates
Hess-Verdon & Associates is one of the leading California estate planning law firms involved in litigation regarding wills, trusts, and estates. Estate dispute litigation is one of our primary focuses and accounts for much of our work in court, and our track record in litigation is both extensive and impressive.
Our knowledgeable and aggressive courtroom representation is necessary to ensure family members, executors, trustees, beneficiaries, and others maintain the grantor’s wishes.
Learn more about our trust litigation team.
California Trust & Probate Litigation Lawyers
Are you looking for an estate litigation attorney in your area? When it comes to the practice of Trust and estates, it can be difficult finding an attorney that’s experienced in handling your specific issues. Siblings contesting the trust?
- Can a Trustee sue on behalf of the trust
- Can a Trustee be held personally liable
- Can a Trustee remove a Beneficiary from a trust
- Settling a Trust After Death
- Being a Trustee of a Trust