Keith Van Dyke
Mr. Van Dyke is a Senior Litigation Partner, responsible for trying Trust litigation cases and preparing them for trial. He has extensive trial experience, having practiced in litigation for over 33 years. He also has considerable experience in handling arbitrations, mediations, law and motion, discovery, and all areas of trial preparation.
He currently practices probate and civil litigation in both State and Federal Courts. He has tried numerous high-value cases to successful conclusions by tenaciously representing our client interests. He is highly proficient at achieving positive results for our clients through the litigation process.
Throughout his career, Mr. Van Dyke has a keen specialization in foreclosure litigation together with a general business litigation practice with an emphasis in the areas of the following:
- Unfair secrets, unfair competition, employment, corporate, and partnership disputes, bankruptcy, non-dischargeable litigation, probate, and trust disputes.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Van Dyke has represented individual and business clients in wide variety of Estate and Trust related disputes including
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Breach of contract
- Trade secrets
- Mortgage Lending,
- Landlord tenant and unfair business practices.
In addition he represents individuals, private professionals and entities in their capacities as trustees and personal representatives, in contested Court proceedings, including accountings, will and trust contests, petitions for removal trustees and other litigated trust matters.
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine Law School, (1986) cum laude.
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of California, Los Angles (1982)
- California State Bar- 1986
United States District Court, Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California, 1986
Professional & Community Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Business Litigation Section