Don’t Settle For Less
Real Estate Lawyer Newport Beach
Our clients range from individuals, brokers, family owned corporations and partnerships to nationally recognized private companies. Each real estate client, large or small, is given personal attention and the benefit of our collective knowledge and experience.
Our attorneys assist clients in navigating through the complexities and challenges of todays real estate environment. In addition we provide advice and guidance in connection with the daily legal and contractual issues faced by our real estate clients.
Trust and Estates Group
At Hess-Verdon & Associates, PLC we make the process of Real Estate Law as streamlined and pain-free as possible.
Our clients want and we deliver rapid turnaround, premier quality, and client-focused Fee Arrangements that reflect our clients needs for cost-saving and predictable fees.
Hess-Verdon & Associates, PLC
A Professional Law Corporation
Fee Arragements Include:
- Hourly fees, regular rates, structured rates, and custom rates to meet your particular needs.
- Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
- Part hourly/part contingent fees.
- Enforce provisions to make your opponent pay your fees.
- Fixed Fees.
- Cooperate with corporate legal department policies.
- There is generally no charge to a new client for an initial one-hour consultation.
- Second opinions on the handling of your case can be rendered on favorable terms, in some cases, at no charge.
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result. We work diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time.
We have successfully represented a large variety of clients. The successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its specific facts, can never be guaranteed.
In some matters, when we negotiate some or all of the attorney fees on a contingency basis, the client may be held responsible for advanced costs.
Some of the advanced costs (including, but not limited to)
- Deposition fees, filing fees, witness fees, etc. when there is no recovery.