We thank you for coming to our site. We hope it has given you some insight.
Are you struggling with an issue needing review? If so, our team is ready to assist you.
During business hours
By filling out the form below, your information will be received immediately. During these trying times, we offer a free no-obligation case review. We look forward to protecting your legal rights!
Mrs. Verdon founded the Hess-Verdon in 1990 and has successfully advised high net-worth individuals and corporate executives with their estate tax and corporate matters. She is a noted speaker on the subjects of Trust Litigation, Business, and Real Estate Litigation, and Advanced Estate Planning matters.
As the Managing Partner, Mrs. Verdon has built a team of experienced living trust lawyers focusing on the following:
- Business Law and business dispute litigation
- Real Estate Law and litigation
- Special Needs Trusts for Disabled Family Members,
- Charitable Planning and many strategies for wealthy families who own businesses.
- Probate and Probate litigation
- Trust Administration
- Living Trusts
Mrs. Verdon’s dedication to achieving results for her clients is unsurpassed. A track record of success and a reputation of excellence!
Hess-Verdon, a Southern California, Orange County Trust Attorney law firm, provides you, our preferred client, with the highest level of legal expertise and knowledge.
- A.S. Business Administration, Long Beach City College
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Law, Western State University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate Degree, Western State University College of Law
- California State Bar – 1990
- Federal District Court – 1990
- United States Supreme Court, which is a rare and distinguished accomplishment among attorneys nationwide. – 1996
Areas of Practice
She manages all aspects of the firm’s Business Law and Estate Planning practice areas, which includes the areas of Wills and Trusts, Advanced Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Trust and Probate Litigation, Special Needs Trusts, Inheritance Tax Planning, Gifting and Charitable Planning and Business Planning.
Publications and Conferences
Mrs. Hess-Verdon has been featured in the California Lawyer magazine and the Orange County Lawyer magazine regarding Trusts and Estate issues.
She has appeared numerous times on:
- ABC NEWS
- NBC NEWS
- CBS NEWS and COURT TV as a legal expert on Trust, Estate and Probate cases she was handling for unique or noteworthy cases.
Her appellate work has resulted in published cases such:
- Patrick v.Alacer (2008) 167 Cal.App.4th 995.
She has taught at the graduate level and has been a noted lecturer for:
- The Los Angeles Daily Journal Bridging the Gap Conference;
- McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Management Association;
- N.A.M.I; SOCEP (Society of Orange County Emergency Physicians) and The Los Angeles Times-UCI 1st Annual Conference on “Estate Planning For the High Net-Worth Family.
Should you have any questions, you may call between 8:00am to 5:30pm M-Th. Friday till: 5:00pm. Thank you.
By filling out the form below, we will call you within the hour during our open hours. After hours, we will call you early morning.
We look forward to helping you!
Start below and best wishes,