Ms. Bakirci has experience in estate planning, trust administration, and business formation. She works closely with our clients to implement their estate planning desires and resolve any issues within trust administration. With the many tasks required within trust administration, Ms. Bakirci works with clients to ensure all necessary legal requirements are taken care of promptly during stressful times.
Ms. Bakirci handles post-mortem trust administration, including providing general advice, instructions, and supervision concerning the collection of assets and management of the trust. Which include but are not limited to :
- Assisting in investigating, inventorying, and valuing the trust assets
- Analyzing assets with your financial advisor to design a plan to implement re-titling and allocation of assets where appropriate to take full advantage of all applicable estate tax exclusions;
- Establishing and documenting the capital gains tax basis for trust assets; Assisting in collecting the proceeds of life insurance, annuities, IRA’S, and qualified retirement plans such as 401(k)s, SEPS, 403(b)s, etc.;
- Representing you in connection with the sale of trust-owned real estate;
- Payment of debts of the trust, trustee compliance with the trust instrument, and applicable trust law affecting the administration of the trust;
- Providing advice and preparing documents in connection with the allocation and distribution of trust assets;
- Allocating and funding assets to any credit shelter trusts, marital trusts, and other trusts and sub-trusts established by the original trust instrument.
Ms. Bakirci has worked closely with clients and their advisors to customize and administer plans that make sense for clients’ particular goals and needs.
She represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of estate planning.
Ms. Bakirci’s experience provides a keen insight into what happens when a loved one passes away, which assists her in drafting your trust and estate planning documents.
- Juris Doctor Degree, Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Minor in Criminology, Law, and Society, University of California, Irvine
Professional & Community Associations
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
“Absolutely top notch firm for handling all your estate planning matters.”
“Definitely a firm that will “fight to the finish.”