R. Kurt Ketchum
Mr. Ketchum has considerable experience advising clients in all areas of estate planning and trust administration, including wills and trusts, fiduciary responsibilities and trust administration. He also serves as general counsel to many of his clients’ closely held businesses, where he advises them in entity structuring and formation, corporate governance and a wide variety of transactions for all business types, including corporations, LLCs, and partnerships.
In addition, Mr. Ketchum has comprehensive knowledge and experience counseling clients on
- real estate matters, both purchasing and leasing,
- regulatory and compliance issues, and intellectual property matters.
Prior to earning his law degree and commencing on his legal career, Mr. Ketchum worked for nearly a decade in wealth management and financial planning, where he helped high-net-worth individuals and business owners develop and implement comprehensive investment and insurance strategies tailored to their particular needs. This background and experience gives him a keen insight and unique perspective when advising clients on their estate and business planning needs.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Bachelors of Science (Business Administration), Chapman University
- Juris Doctor, Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Chapman Law Review, Articles Editor