Fee Arrangements Include:
- Hourly fees, regular rates, structured rates, and custom rates to meet your particular needs.
- Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
- Part hourly/part contingent fees.
- Enforce provisions to make your opponent pay your fees.
- Fixed Fees.
- There is generally no charge to a new client for an initial one-hour consultation.
- Second opinions on the handling of your case can be rendered on favorable terms, in some cases, at no charge.
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result. We work diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time.
We have successfully represented a large variety of clients. The successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its specific facts, can never be guaranteed.