We will work with you to keep the cost of handling your matter to a minimum consistent with your objectives and the demands of your particular case.
Our Fee Arrangements include:
Feel free to contact us below!
- Hourly fees regular rates, structured rates and custom rates to meet your particular needs.
- Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
- Part hourly/part contingent fees.
- Enforcing provisions to make your opponent pay your fees.
- Fixed Fees.
- Cooperation with corporate legal department policies.
- Generally no charge to a new client for an initial one hour consultation.
- Second opinions on how your case is being handled can be rendered on favorable terms, in some cases at no charge.
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result for a minimal amount of effort and by working diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time.
We have successfully represented a large variety of clients, the successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its own specific facts, can never be guaranteed.
In some matters in which some or all of the attorney fees are negotiated on a contingency basis, the client may be held responsible for certain advanced costs (including, but not limited to, deposition fees, filing fees, witness fees, etc.) when no recovery is obtained on behalf of the client.
620 Newport Center Drive Suite 1400
Newport Beach, CA. 92660