Fee Arragements Include:
- Hourly fees, regular rates, structured rates, and custom rates to meet your particular needs.
- Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
- Part hourly/part contingent fees.
- Enforce provisions to make your opponent pay your fees.
- Fixed Fees.
- Cooperate with corporate legal department policies.
- There is generally no charge to a new client for an initial one-hour consultation.
- Second opinions on the handling of your case can be rendered on favorable terms, in some cases, at no charge.
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result. We work diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time.
We have successfully represented a large variety of clients. The successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its specific facts, can never be guaranteed.
In some matters, when we negotiate some or all of the attorney fees on a contingency basis, the client may be held responsible for advanced costs.
Some of the advanced costs (including, but not limited to)
- Deposition fees, filing fees, witness fees, etc. when there is no recovery.
Hess-Verdon & Associates, PLC
A Professional Law Corporation