Important Legal Service
Business Lawyer Orange County
Our Business Transactions and Planning practice provides clients with some of the most important legal services involved in organizing, operating and expanding their businesses. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to regionally focused and nationally recognized private companies.
Business Legal Advisors
We serve as general corporate counsel for many of our business clients and handle specific matters for others. Each business client, large or small, is given personal attention and the benefit of our collective knowledge and experience.
We Have Two Service Goals:
- To act as general counsel for privately owned businesses that do not have attorneys on staff or need to augment their in-house capabilities; and
- To offer comprehensive, focused knowledge for business owners on the many legal issues that affect shareholder and director issues.
Our attorneys assist clients in navigating through the complexities and challenges of today’s business environment. In addition, we provide advice and guidance in connection with the daily legal and contractual issues faced by our clients.
Trust and Estates Group
At Hess-Verdon & Associates, PLC we make the Business law process as streamlined and pain-free as possible.
Our clients want and we deliver rapid turnaround, premier quality, and client-focused Fee Arrangements that reflect our clients needs for cost-saving and predictable fees.
Services we render to closely held and family-owned businesses include:
- Business Formation and Entity Selection
- Corporate, Partnership and LLC Structure
- Directors and Officers Indemnification
- Employment, Management and Consulting Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Succession planning and related estate planning
- Litigation and alternative means of dispute resolution
Business Approach to Legal Problems
Our business and corporate practice encompasses not only counseling on issues of organization management and business governance, but also, in the case of closely-held and family owned businesses, counseling on the sensitive issues of ownership succession and compensation of various classes of owners. Clients look to our Orange County business attorneys, not only for their legal insight, but also for their pragmatic business approach to problem solving. We work closely with accountants, financial institutions and other professional advisors to achieve the best result for our clients.
Your Orange County Law Firm
Living Trusts, Estate Planning, Business Formation, Real Estate Law
Trust Litigation | Business Litigation | Real Estate Litigation
Fee Arrangements Include:
- Hourly fees, regular rates, structured rates, and custom rates to meet your particular needs.
- Contingent Fees if the merits and nature of your case warrant.
- Part hourly/part contingent fees.
- Enforce provisions to make your opponent pay your fees.
- Fixed Fees.
- Cooperate with corporate legal department policies.
- There is generally no charge to a new client for an initial one-hour consultation.
- Second opinions on the handling of your case can be rendered on favorable terms, in some cases, at no charge.
We work with you to keep your fees to a minimum by designing a strategy that gets the maximum result. We work diligently to promote a favorable settlement with the least expenditure of time.
We have successfully represented a large variety of clients. The successful outcome of any given case, which is always dependent upon its specific facts, can never be guaranteed.
In some matters, when we negotiate some or all of the attorney fees on a contingency basis, the client may be held responsible for advanced costs.
Some of the advanced costs (including, but not limited to)
- Deposition fees, filing fees, witness fees, etc. when there is no recovery.