Top Santa Ana, CA
Trust Litigation Attorneys
Hess-Verdon & Associates, an estate planning firm serving Santa Ana, CA residences focuses primarily on trust and estates disputes based upon undue duress, embezzlement, breach of fiduciary duty, and other estate litigation matters.
How to Find the Best Trust Litigation Attorney Serving Santa Ana, CA Residences
HESS-VERDON – #1 ORANGE COUNTY TRUST & ESTATE LITIGATION LAW FIRM
Serving as a trustee over a trust or estate is a serious role. You are responsible for controlling the Trust’s property, finances, and other essential assets in this role. Perhaps one of the most important jobs a trustee has is to impartially administer the Trust amongst beneficiaries as directed by the Trustor while adhering to legal ethics. With so many different responsibilities, there are instances in which a trustee may slip up and expose themselves to liability. Also, disputes with beneficiaries can complicate matters. Whatever the issue might be, it’s crucial to have a skilled trust lawyer on your side to make sure you are protected.
Why Should You Hire A Trust Litigation Attorney?
Have you been accused of breach of fiduciary duty? Or perhaps a significant dispute has arisen over the administration of a trust or probate estate. It’s in your best interest to seek help from an experienced trust litigation attorney in such cases. As a trustee, you will be held personally liable for any mistakes and accusations that are made against you. Often, disputes lead to litigation in which you could face severe legal penalties. Hiring a good team of trust litigation attorneys to advise you and work in your best interests is imperative.
How To Find the Best Santa Ana Trust Litigation Attorney
Are you looking for a trust litigation lawyer in the Santa Ana area? When it comes to the practice of trust and estates, it can be difficult finding an attorney that’s experienced in handling your specific issues.
● Check out the lawyer’s website to determine if they have expertise in estate law, specifically trust litigation.
● Google the lawyer’s name or law firm to see if you can find any other information regarding their reputation or skill.
● The attorney you hire should be in good standing. You can contact the California state bar association to make sure that they are appropriately licensed to practice.
● Don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you want.
Schedule a Consultation
Of course, the best way to determine whether you’ve found the right trust litigation attorney for your case is to sit down and talk to a few of them. You can request an initial consultation. During this consultation, you will be able to:
● Discuss the details of your case or the matter you require legal help in resolving—this the perfect opportunity to see if they have expertise in trust litigation.
● You’ll get a good sense of their communication skills and see how well you click with them professionally. Meeting in person is very important because you’ll want to be sure that they can meet your needs.
● Find out who will be working on your case. You should expect the attorney you hire to delegate a large portion of their work to lawyers they have working for them. Find out just how involved they’ll be with your case. You’ll need to have confidence in the entire legal team.
Hess-Verdon & Associates – The Best Trust Litigation Attorney serving Santa Ana, CA.
With over thirty years of experience in successfully handling all types of trust and estate cases, we can rightfully say that we are the best trust litigation attorneys in Orange County. Here at Hess-Verdon &Associates, we are known for our aggressive legal representation, which has helped us obtain our clients’ best outcomes. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff works hard to enforce the rights of a trustee. Let us make your job a bit easier. Contact us today to discuss your trust litigation case.
Santa Ana Trust Litigation Attorney Near Me
Serving All of California
Zoom Calls Available for Online Case Overview
Are you the trustee? How to eliminate Trust Litigation and disputes
As a trustee, you have a fiduciary obligation to complete the wishes of the trustor/grantor. First, contact the beneficiary’s in the trust document and sharing your pertinent pieces of information such as name, email, phone number, etc. and explaining how you’ll keep them informed.
To continue, as a trustee, you have a fiduciary duty to the beneficiaries of the trust. Keep the following up-to-date at all times and don’t co-mingle funds.
- Book-keeping: Maintain book-keeping pristine and hire an accountant when needed.
- Estate Assets Protected: All assets to be accounted for and protected until distribution.
- Pay Taxes, debts, and reports to beneficiaries: Transparency is the best remedy to mitigate family estate disputes.
- Commingling of assets: Do not use the estate assets as a “piggy-bank.” Even if you intend to pay back, it’s a breach and can be considered as a misappropriation of trust funds.
About Hess-Verdon Trust Litigation Attorney Serving Santa Ana, California Families
Hess-Verdon & Associates is one of the most knowledgeable and most sophisticated trusts and estate law firm in the state of California at both the trial and appellate levels.
Our viewpoint is the following: Aggressive legal representation with a team of experts that protect you, our preferred client, with current tax and estate planning strategies.
Our litigation team has spent years acquiring extensive experience in trial preparation, strategy, and trial presentation to help you with your specific case.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs, qualifications, staffing approaches, and rate structures to resolve the estate and trust-related matters successfully. Our knowledgeable and aggressive actions are necessary to ensure the trustor/grantor maintains their wishes on the administration of the trust.
Trustee & Co-Trustee Not Getting Along
NEED A SECOND OPINION?
Hess-Verdon is ready to help you today.
Contesting a Trust in California
California Business Litigation