Charitable Remainder Trusts
When it comes to fulfilling your charity goals, look into CRT’s and build that relationship.
Hess-Verdon & Associates works diligently to help connect clients who are in need of a CRT and charities that can accept a CRT.
Feel free to contact us. We look forward to speaking with you!
Charitable Remainder Trusts Types
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Remainder Lead Trust (CLT)
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust (CLAT)
- Charity remainder-annuity trusts (CRATs): The income beneficiaries are guaranteed a fixed amount from all assets in the trust as yearly income for their lifetime or 20 years. With a CRAT, the income earned from the trust is constant and immune to fluctuations in the economy or changes due to the performance of the investments.
- Charitable remainder-unitrusts (CRUTs): If the CRT is created as CRUT, the income beneficiaries receive a specific percentage (at least 5 %) of the assets in the trust. The amount received by the grantor or named beneficiaries during their lifetime varies based on the performance of the trust’s assets.
About Hess-Verdon & Associates
For over 30 years, Hess-Verdon & Associates have been helping families across California secure their financial legacy.
Hess-Verdon specializes in all types of trust in particular CRTs.
Learn about CRATs, CRUTs, CLATs, to help your charity solidify long term successes.
We look forward to helping you help others!