Currently offering a free case review
The Right Attorneys Combining Trust and Estate Law, Business Law, and real estate law, are the Keys to Protecting Your Legal Rights!
During these trying times, we know it is vitally important for you to save time and money. Is peace of mind important to you? Rest assured that our highly qualified attorneys will assist you every step of the way.
Hess-Verdon & Associates is a caring and trusted law firm in the state of California at both the trial and appellate levels.
Trust & Estate Litigation
Trust & Probate Litigation Lawyers
Are you looking for a trust litigation lawyer in Los Angeles or Orange County area? When it comes to the practice of Trust and estates, it can be difficult finding an attorney that’s experienced in handling your specific issues.
- Can a Trustee sue on behalf of the trust
- Can a Trustee be held personally liable
- Can a Trustee remove a Beneficiary from a trust
- Settling a Trust After Death
- Being a Trustee of a Trust
- As Trustee, do I need an attorney
- What Constitutes a Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Petition to remove Trustee
- Trustee Accounting to Beneficiaries
- Can a family trust be contested
- Right to see the Trust
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
Trust and Estate Planning
Trust and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning: Free Consult.
- Trust Administration
- Probate Overview: What to Know!
- Checklist After Death of Parent / Spouse
Our managing partners have practiced law for over 30+ years. We have deep court experience, and after 3000+ clients throughout our tenure, you will receive in-depth knowledge in trust & estates, business, and real estate matters.
For a limited time, we are offering a free no-obligation estate plan evaluation. Feel free to call, and our helpful staff will set you up with one of our specialized attorneys.
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QTIP)
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT)
- Learn more on estate planning and California Estate Tax
Meet Our Team
Small Business Litigation Lawyers
It is good to try to resolve business partnership disputes out of court. Still, many of the issues involved in a complex partnership may require the courts’
intervention. In this case, a partnership dispute attorney with the right experience can help file and litigate your case.
NEED A SECOND OPINION?
Hess-Verdon is ready to help you today.
* For a limited time, Hess-Verdon is offering a free no-obligation case evaluation.
You owe it to yourself to have your case reviewed by our experienced team of attorneys.
Receive top counsel today
• Over 30 years with deep court experience
• 1500+ clients throughout our tenure
• Located in Fashion Island, Newport Beach
• Highest quality counsel that cares and fights for your legal rights
• Aggressive legal representation
• Save time and money
• Peace of mind
The bottom line: you are in good hands with our caring staff of attorneys.
Ready to receive the highest levels of attention to your legal needs?
Receive Legal counsel today
Trustee & Co-Trustee Not Getting Along
Contesting a Trust in California
California Business Litigation