Contact Us Today
Hess-Verdon & Associates
620 Newport Center Dr., Suite 1030
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 706-7300
Fax: (949) 706-7373
View Larger Map
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult with an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
The content of this site may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws of professional conduct. The content of this site concerns topics selected by Hess-Verdon & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation for dissemination to the general public, and is offered on a blind basis, without knowledge of your industry, identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There may be omissions or inaccuracies in information contained on this site. The content of this site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors.
Any tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail (and any attachments thereto) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
- Leslie Foote – "Up to date knowledge, always responsive, friendly."
- Beverly Toy – "Jill is very knowledgeable and practical – Glad we found her."
- Dirmali Botejue – "Easy access to advice and excellent knowledge on the subject."
- Don Sheridan – "Honesty, dedication and knowledge. You are truly amazing."
- Judy Michael – " Your unbelievable knowledge and caring for your clients."
- Joan McCauley – "Personal attention."
- David Young – "Appreciate your follow-up."
- Dietrich Buss – "The expertise on living trusts."
- Ken Batinovich – "Clear, knowledgeable, pleasing presentation."
- Robert & Kay Johnson – "Individual personal services from Jillyn and the staff."
- Verna H. Dougherty – "Very thorough. Great advice and information."
- Paula Zintl – "Good information about our specific issues with disabled children."
- Doreen Kaller – "Straight forward information and professional treatment."
- Josie Togle – "The expertise, knowledgeable, and personable."
- Annette Batinovich – "You! You are the BEST. You posses a practical expertise."
- Edward & Susan Conway – "You know the answers to help us."
- Don Knapp – "Always up to date in these fast paced and volatile times."
- Carol Netta – "Jillyn's knowledge. Always does a terrific job of explaining everything."
- Winona Walton – "Thorough and straight forward approach."
- Ken Carr – "Your sincere honesty makes me feel good! 5 stars!"
- Joan Karr – "The feelings of being comfortable with having your firm prepare our trust."
- Gerald McClellan – "Personal interest."
- Nancy Christian – "Friendly, competent, complete, trustworthy."
- Andrew F. Washington – "The personalized living trust."
- Cynthia Carson – "Personal aspect… Listening skills and her responding to my needs."
- Maureen Turk – "Knowledge & accessibility."
- Ron Spink – Value your perspective on how personal goals can be met."
- Bill LaFave – "Professional and knowledgeable."
- Lynne Spink – "Up to date information and easily understood explanation."
- Lee Hobbs – "Trust in ability and competence."