Our Business Transactions and Planning practice provides clients with some of the most important legal services involved in organizing, operating and expanding their businesses. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to regionally focused and nationally recognized private companies.
Business Legal Advisors
We serve as general corporate counsel for many of our business clients and handle specific matters for others. Each business client, large or small, is given personal attention and the benefit of our collective knowledge and experience.
We Have Two Service Goals
- To act as “general counsel” for privately owned businesses that do not have attorneys on staff or need to augment their in-house capabilities; and
- To offer comprehensive, focused knowledge for business owners on the many legal issues that affect shareholder and director issues.
Our attorneys assist clients in navigating through the complexities and challenges of today’s business environment. In addition we provide advice and guidance in connection with the daily legal and contractual issues faced by our clients.
Delivery And Cost Of Premier Services
Our clients want – and we deliver – rapid turnaround, premier quality, and client-focused Fee Arrangements that reflect our clients’ needs for cost-saving and predictable fees.
Services we render to closely held and family-owned businesses include:
- Business Formation and Entity Selection
- Corporate, Partnership and LLC Structure
- Directors and Officers Indemnification
- Employment, Management and Consulting Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Succession planning and related estate planning
- Litigation and alternative means of dispute resolution
Business Approach To Legal Problems
Our business and corporate practice encompasses not only counseling on issues of organization management and business governance, but also, in the case of closely-held and family owned businesses, counseling on the sensitive issues of ownership succession and compensation of various classes of owners. Clients look to our Orange County business attorneys, not only for their legal insight, but also for their pragmatic business approach to problem solving. We work closely with accountants, financial institutions and other professional advisors to achieve the best result for our clients.
To discuss your situation, to meet with us or to get your questions answered contact us.
See our Client Quotes to see what our clients have said about our firm’s quality and dedication personally and professionally.
See Our Guarantee and compare it to other firms.
To learn about how we charge legal fees go to Fee Arrangements